Imagine a Life is an interactive workshop designed for parents to explore strategies and
resources to support successful transition experiences.
• Understand the critical success factors when developing a transition plan
• Learn how to assess and develop goals for their child in each of the following areas: life
skills, job readiness, community involvement, social understanding and sexuality,
healthy, life long learning
• Explore self-regulation and anxiety reduction strategies
• Review barriers to developing a meaningful daily schedule (executive functioning,
computer addiction and sleep)
• Begin the process of developing a meaningful daily schedule for their child
Date: Friday, June 1st, 2018
Who: Parents and caregivers of young adults with ASD
Time: 9:30 – 4:00
Where: Integrated Autism Consulting, 45 Maple Ave, Barrie
C!ost: $80.00 per person. Resource booklet included
Contact email@example.com to register or for more information.
Register today, spaces are limited!
Click here to download a copy of the poster for this workshop.