The Transition to Life program will be running in Kitchener Waterloo this fall on every Wednesday from September 14th to November 30th. The class will run from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. An additional one hour commitment for coaching sessions is also required on one day during the week.
We are currently seeking young adults who are interested in being a part of the program who meet the following criteria:
- Documented diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (Asperger Syndrome)
- Ages 18-28
- High level of motivation to meet program goals
- Parent commitment and involvement
- Mandatory attendance and weekly assignment completion
- Ability to attend the course and employment placement independently
To apply please email us with your Name, Age, Address, Phone Number and fill out an online application.
Click here to download the brochure for more information.
Apply today. Spaces are filling up fast!
Application deadline is June 15. Interviews will begin the following week.