Improve social understanding and confidence and learn skills on how to survive in the workplace and adult life.
Alana, an alumnus and teacher from The Second City Toronto (1988 – 1999), has developed this basic Improv class with a social focus. As a card-carrying wallflower, Alana experienced first-hand how improvisation helped her discover her own social style and also how to:
- Have extended conversations (What comes next?!)
- Navigate a crowded room (Who ARE all these people?)
- Decide when and HOW to end a conversation (Are we DONE yet?)
- Find out more about other people (AKA possible friends…)
- Be more socially confident.
Join Alana, from ImprovAbility, for a fun-filled introduction to Improv Class.
When: Wednesdays, December 3rd, 10th and 17th.
Where: Integrated Autism Consulting
45 Maple Avenue, Barrie
Time: 1:00 to 3:00 pm.
Cost: $150.00 for sessions and materials
(Please pay at the first class).
RSVP Today at: